There’s a passionate community of scholars driving UBC’s flexible learning efforts. Here’s how you can join them:
- Learn which technologies to use in your teaching (and get technical help if you need it!).
- Share your story about transformative teaching practices: volunteer for a case study.
- Grow your network and find a mentor: participate in a workshop.
- Find resources for teaching assistants.
- Share your education research related to flexible learning at upcoming events.
- Write a blog post on a topic related to digital learning.
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We want to hear from you: contact us.